The most important consideration for us will be your privacy. This report explains our online details works and the choices you can make about how your data is used at our site.
The Information We Get
We do not gather Individually identifiable info about you like your name, address, telephone and fax number, e-mail ID, etc. unless you select to complete the “Contact Us” form, available on of the pages, or to email us.
We automatically get certain non-personally identifiable details when you navigate to our sites like the browser you have, the operating system you are using, and your Internet service provider’s domain name.
Usage of Information About You
We use non-personally identifiable data to examine site usage, which lets us increase our site’s design and content.
- In the ordinary course, we use especially identifiable details you give to reply to your inquiry.
- We will not reach you about different subjects; you inquire about it, nor will we distribute, rent, or trade your personal data outside.
- However, we might be required to reveal personally identifiable information in reply to the legal process or trust in good faith that the law needs it.
- We can also not assure the privacy of personal data you send over the web in transit by others, including entrepreneurs who offer services to us.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Supporters
- Our site contains links to other sites whose data practices may be different than ours.
- Users must discuss the other sites’ privacy comments as we have no control over news submitted to, or gathered by, these third parties.
- Our Law Firm posts information about meetings and events sponsored by other firms or companies.
- Must you select to register electronically for any of these events, the law firm will have no power over the third-party supporters’ use of these details.
- As for our use of your enrollment data, we will handle it as if you had enrolled by call or on paper.
- In other words, the privacy policies suitable to our Web site will not practice.
A cookie is a text-only string of data that a website gives to the browser’s cookie file on your system’s hard disk and that the website can recognize who you are. A cookie will include the domain’s name from which the cookie has come, the cookie’s existence, and a purpose, a randomly made unique number.
When you get into our website, we send you a cookie, and it can be used in the below ways:
- To allow the personalization specialties on our website.
- To collect unnamed, aggregated statistics that let us know how users use our site and update our website’s structure.
- We cannot recognize you personally in this way.
- Two types of cookies may be used on this website, session cookies, which are temporary cookies that prevail in the browser’s cookie file until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which persist in your browser’s cookie file much lasting.
Disabling or Enabling Cookies
You can agree or deny cookies by changing the settings in your browser. However, you will not be able to use all the interactive highlights of our site if cookies are not allowed.
Our Delegation to Security
We apply safety measures to stop unauthorized access to details that we gather online. However, we cannot assure the security of your personal info.
How to Reach Us
We hold the right to change this policy or any part of it from time to time. Please examine the policy regularly for revisions.